Friday, February 24

First Things First

Knowing that motherhood comes first, I have been putting aside some projects I started to work on last week. This morning, I created myself a list entitled First Things First to keep myself sane because I found that I was beginning to put the least important things first. It says this:

First Things First
God is most important, so pray and read bible daily; no excuses!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Family (baby and husband)
2. Health (eat healthy, cook, exercise)
3. Home (keep home in order, try my best to follow weekly to-do list)
4. Blog, projects, photography, design, etc.


So, during my available time, I will work on:

+ Logo Design for Gravelle Knives 
+ Pondering possible website layout ideas for Gravelle Knives
+ Cute Coin Box (to upgrade from our tiny box of overflowing coins)
+ Homemade Shoe Organizer (for my large, messy pile of shoes...)
+ Bathroom Chalkboard (for decoration and memory verse)
+ MUCH MORE...the list keeps piling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment