Saturday, February 11

Easy Organization: Hats, Gloves and Scarves

This winter I was prepared! As coldness was approaching, I went through a large garbage bag that stored our hats, gloves, and scarves. Oh, and my ear muffs as well :) I decided to create a designated place for them -- a place where my husband and I could easily access them before running out the door. I remember many of last year's instances where I left home without gloves and/or scarf because I hadn't had the time to search for them. (And last year we had that amazing snow storm!) So here's my super easy solution:






Sitting on the top shelf of our coat closet (that previously stored boardgames) are two square baskets with homemade labels. Using this method for about three months now, we find it to work like a charm. It is definitely a keeper :) What's great about it is that you can grab any medium-sized bins, containters or baskets around your home, create labels, and there you have it -- an easy (and uncostly) solution for a more organized winter.

4 comments:

  1. You're so organized lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I'm trying to be, haha. If you came over, you'd find more messes than organization. But I am trying really hard. Baby dominates my time. I do lovvve organization though :) Do you like to organize?

      Delete
    2. I missed these comments ... so sorry! lol I like organizing when I find a cute way to do it :) Like your ways :)

      Delete
    3. Sweet! if you find a new creative way to organize something, take pictures...I would love to present it on my blog :)

      Delete