Friday, February 24

Creative Happy Birthday Photo Cards

I decided to get more creative with birthday cards this year. I think it is so much fun creating homemade cards; I've done it since I was a little girl. The thought of buying a Hallmark card never appealed to me, especially when you can easily find materials around the house to create a card of its own. So, this year, I wanted to challenge myself and use my son as the main subject for all of my close friends' and family members' birthdays. My goal is for my creativity to improve throughout the year. I will conitnue to add the final photo cards to this post as time goes on. I tried to use birthday props and/or objects that represented the person. As of now, here is a small collection of this year's birthday photos:

Keep in mind that I had to quickly put these ideas together. The lighting and backgrounds could be better, but it'll do for having a wiggly baby on hand :)



4 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute :) I love little Andrew in the last picture!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis, these were so cute. Great creativity! Love it!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete