Friday, February 10

Create Your Own Cards!

I received a creative thank you card in the mail from my sister-in-law today. It was such a cute, homemade card! She thanked me for her photoshoot and helping with wedding plan ideas. After I thanked her for the card, she said:

:)) I'm trying to get creative like you lol. You have inspired me! My first homemade note card :)

So nice of her!




I love this because she used her creativity and saved money by making her own thank you card. If you're kind of person who buys cards for holidays and special occasions, I would like to encourage you to try making your own. It's very rewarding and others really appreciate them!

There are many many directions you can go with your homemade cards. If you need inspiration, here is a great place to start.

Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment