Friday, January 27

Lens Flare Practice

The sun was brightly shining at 7:50 this morning! So it was my opportunity to practice taking photos with lens flare. I have been so interested in trying it out this week, but there hasn't been any sun until now. So, here are some of my first practice shots:




I will definitely have to keep practicing. I feel like the sun was a bit too bright. They may turn out better with softer lighting from a nice sunset or earlier sunrise. Any tips for me?? (maybe from you, miss Abby, since you've had more practice?)

2 comments:

  1. I love them!! I like yours better than mine ;) I think the middle is my favorite - the rays look so soft :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I really like the middle one also. I'm sorry, but I LOVE yours!

      Delete