Saturday, June 9

Baby Taylor

I am very happy to say that I had the privilege of taking photos of little baby Taylor Marie earlier today. She is such an adorable little girl with an obvious mixture of mommy's and daddy's characteristics! This photo session took quite some time as both Kim and I had babies to take care of, but we were able to put baby Taylor to sleep for pictures, and my three brother-in-law-baby-sitters kept my little Andrew occupied for quite some time. It was well worth the adventure! Here are some lovely photos from the day:









Mother {Kim}         Father {Tim}
Such a beautiful little family :)




[And as you can see here, my little guy really wanted to be included in pictures...

  ]

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture. It has so much character! Nice job, Alexis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katrina and Geneva :) I just loved meeting little Taylor Marie...

    ReplyDelete